Saturday, September 27, 2008

"the way we bout to have fun we dont need nothin on nothin on except our socks "

Put My T-Shirt On
TP.3 Reloaded
2005

Full Verse:
the way we bout to have fun we dont need nothin on nothin on except our socks
an i wont u gurl i wont u gurl to hell wit the clock
so come out the bathroom get on in this bed let me love you gurl from your feet to head first i was goin to work now im not goin to work all because that t-shirt HEY


Whoa, R. likes to do it with with socks on? Or not only likes to do it with socks on but apparently "needs" socks on? And for you to have socks on too? Is that really kinky in an R. Kelly kind of way or is that really sort of sweet and endearing? I don't know. I guess it depends what kind of socks.

4 comments:

phoebe said...

It's nice to see R. being so domestic. But I don't like sleeping in my socks and this is obviously a morning-sex song (I refer you to the line about the alarm clock). Does this mean that when I am sexing R. he is going to make me get up, put on socks, return to bed and sex him? I'd like a cup of coffee first.

Kelly Sharp said...

That's a good point, Phoebe. In fact, I think I'm going to do a little research now to figure out how R. feels about coffee. Because I just don't know.

Anonymous said...

are there any other songs in which he suggests wearing socks is essential to the love making process and for that matter do you think R. Kelly is a never nude? further, do you think you could extrapolate this out to mean that R. Kelly feels socks are paramount to enjoying oneself in any situation since the lack of said socks would hinder "the way we bout to have fun" ?

Caitlin said...

wow, here's the thing, he wants to love her feet to head - so i'd say that it is probably more of a foot-focused kind of morning and that the socks just play into that.

 

fentanyl