Monday, November 17, 2008

Girl, I got you so wet; It's like a rain forest; Like Jurassic Park, Except I'm your Sexaurus, baby.

Song: Zoo Song
Album: Double Up
This is without a doubt my favorite R. Kelly lyric, lyric of all time. If you google "R. Kelly Sexasaurus," the first result is this:

I don't have much else to say about this amazing line. It's from Zoo Song, which is about sex, but also animals, and the chorus involves R. making monkey noises, which he actually pulls off with a surprising amount of slick charm and dignity. When you hear it, you think, yeah, ladies would probably go to bed with R. after hearing these monkey noises. I know for a fact, a terrible awful fact, that I can not pull off these same monkey noises.

11 comments:

Luly said...

that video is great! how do we find this guy? i bet he'd love our blog. maybe he could lip sync to every verse we put up. i'll research this.

meanwhile, this line is so fucking amazing it might warrant another post tomorrow, with a closer look into how exactly this logic works.

R&BFan1988's Girlfriend said...

who were you making monkey noises at, pete?

Kelly Sharp said...

This reminds me a lot of the pteradactyl. It's a sex move I've tried to talk a lot of guys into. A LOT. And none of them have gone for it.

R&BFan1988 said...

shit. now my girlfriend reads this blog. I like it better when she didn't pay attention to the important things in my life.

R&BFan1988 said...

and kelly, R. would totally do the pteradactyl with you.

R&BFan1988 said...

I definitely liked it better when my life wasnt so trivial that this blog wasn't considered important.

Mary said...

um, 'scuse me, but what could possibly be more important than a blog about the genius of r kelly? Reading this blog is like freebasing a hit of AMERICA for me, since, somehow, R has not yet made his mark on Thailand. Guess he's just too busy sexin', as usual...

Kelly Sharp said...

If there's one thing this song teaches us, it's that R. would TOTALLY do the pteradactyl.

R&BFan1988 said...

I'm going to email the guy in the video and ask him to make a brief video for each lyric we post. How sweet would that be?

Anonymous said...

Haha...I'm the guy who made the video on youtube.

My myspace is www.myspace.com/ryanverdekal

That video is so old, I'd say it's summer 2007. I need to get a decent movie camera and I'll make more. The camera I shot that on was on a crappy digital camera.

Holla @ your boy.

Luly said...

Let's here it for Ryan! You are a cinematic genius. Who cares about the video quality. We just want you to sing every line we post. It would make this truly the best blog in the world.

 

fentanyl