Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Oh yeah, dare you act shady with the first lady?


Song: Dollar Bill
Album: R Album

You all know what day it is. It's election day! So if you haven't already, get the fuck out there and vote. Cause you know what R. Kelly would say on his answering machine today: If I'm not faded...or makin' a baby... OR VOTING, then I'll call you back.

In this song, R. Kelly stops with the sexin and makin money and bragging/not meaning to brag for just a minute and gets seriously political when he asks his listeners, "Oh yeah? Dare you act shady with the first lady?"

Well? Dare you? It's a good question if you ask me. But in order to ask it of ourselves, we must first consider: Who will the first lady be? Leave it to R. to ask the really important question: Not who will our president be. But who will our first lady be? She is, after all, the nation's first and primary sex symbol. Perhaps even more so than the vice president.

Only you can help pick America's next first lady. And then we'll all ask ourselves whether we'd dar act shady with her. But first things first. Go vote!

3 comments:

Luly said...

I wish this was a more flattering picture of Michelle. Because really she is a pretty gorgeous lady, and I think puts Cindy to shame.

...though Cindy, let's face it, is not bad herself. I know this election is historic for many reasons: first major female candidate, first black candidate to make it past the primaries, most amount of advertising dollars spent, etc. But what I think it should be remembered for is as the most-attractive-potential-first-ladies election.

Kelly Sharp said...

I know that's how R. is going to remember this election.

R&BFan1988 said...

Ugh. Cindy McCain is a sharp, brittle bird of a woman. I actually think she has talons that she keeps in hand-like gloves. I'd take Laura Bush over her anyday. And yeah, Michelle Obama is way hot.

 

fentanyl