Wednesday, October 22, 2008

"Hairbraider, huh I'm doin my hairbraider"

Song Title: Hair Braider
Album: 12 Play: Fourth Quarter, 2008

Full Verse:
hairbraider huh I'm doin my hairbraider
And she do my hair so good that I'm gonna tip her
The way she strip for me I gotta tip her

Um, ya think?
Of COURSE R.'s doing this hair braider.

I'm a little insulted he thinks he needs to spell this out for us. Doesn't he think we know him at all? I mean, at this point you gotta think any female R. comes into contact with he's gonna do. Not to say he isn't picky, but we have to assume anyone R. hires to braid his hair would have to be at least kinda sexy. And can you imagine R. sitting there, as this at least kinda sexy hair braider braids his hair, without trying to do her? I don't think so.


And then, in the next line, R.'s acting like he's being generous by tipping her. I should think he would!! Everyone tips their hairdresser. I tip mine and he doesn't even do me!

4 comments:

Kelly Sharp said...

e very day we discuss R.'s doing of his hairbraider (and I have to agree with Lucy here—DUH), I have a hair cut appointment. (I tipped.) What was confusing is, I wasn't sure if my hair dresser was hitting on me; his actions were very clearly flirtatious, but there remained the possibility of his being gay. So, hard to say. If I were more like R. Kelly I'd just do him either way. If I were more like R. Kelly, I'dve already done him.

Kelly Sharp said...

How appropo that th

That was the first part of my comment. It somehow got left off.

Luly said...

My hairdresser is a super dreamy and somehow straight man that gives very sensual head massages before even getting your hair wet.

I just remembered he technically doesn't accept tips, though I think my deep adoration and awkward fumbling of words must help his self esteem a bit, which is maybe better than cash money.

What would be better than either of those ways to show my appreciation, though, would be to take a page from R.'s book and just go ahead and do him.

(as IF I could be so lucky).

Luly said...

Also- one more thing.

Can we talk about the strange absence of sexaphors here? You'd think with all the objects in a barber shop- comb, sink, chairs that go up and down, brooms, there'd be tons of material for R. to work with.

Maybe that only means we have another song about his hairbraider to look forward to. He's just keeping us in suspense.

 

fentanyl