Monday, October 13, 2008

We need to stop chokin' on the truth, and start smokin' on a plan man


Song Title: As I Look Into My Life
Album:

This is one of R.'s more meaningful songs. In it, he's asking his brothers and sisters from the ghetto to rise up, stop choking on the truth, start smoking on a plan, respect women and keep people's babies from dying in the street.

R. would like to make a small caveat, which is that by "respecting that woman" he means not letting the frying pan handles or dirty lawnmower parts jab her in the back while you're doin' her in the kitchen/shed.

Also, R. hopes people of the ghetto will do what he's done, and become a musical genius. Writing, performing and sexin' to killer genius lyrics is one good way to escape all those dead babies.

And even though this is such a profoundly deep and meaningful song, I still totally get it.

Hell. I'm smokin' on a plan right now.

1 comment:

Luly said...

Ummm...alot of times when I smoke (on the truth, or whatever else's lying around) I end up chokin' a little bit. So I'm not sure if I were to be in the situation where I was chokin' that smokin' something would help me.

 

fentanyl