Friday, October 31, 2008

"Shes a screamer, shes a screamer"

Song Title: Screamer
Album: 12 Play: Fourth Quarter

Full Verse:
Shawty is a screamer- Yea
Shes a screamer, shes a screamer

Be quiet

Girl calm down

You gotta be quiet



Happy Halloween everybody! For today's post I searched through R.'s archives to find something really scary and instead just found something really sexy. Well, at least I tried!

This song is all about how R. and this girl go to a bedroom during a party and have sex while the party is still going on, and he's so good in bed (we know, we know, R.- you don't have to keep telling us- we get the picture already) that she screams way too loud.

But R.'s conflicted. On the one hand, he's really into it- "I know they're hearin it // But she don't want me to take it out keep goin // And I don't really wanna take it out". He's into her vocals, at least at first- "I say I never heard somebody moanin like that". And even writes a sexalie about its appeal- "She screamin so sexy // It's tropical like a fantasy(yea)".

On the other hand, he's worried about his guests ("Slowly goin in hand on her mouth // Bout to have sex while it's people in my house".) And then the song ends with him saying "Girl Calm Down, You Gotta be Quiet", which implies after a while he really just wants her to shut up and stop screaming.

But really R., how can you expect a girl to keep it cool when you're spanking her/ rolling it/ ramming her hips ??

1 comment:

Kelly Sharp said...

Call me unsympathetic, but I kinda feel like other people hearing your lady scream while you do her in the bathroom at a crowded party is just sort of the hazards of doin' someone in the bathroom at a crowded party.

 

fentanyl